This is my new blog! I will be writing and posting photographs about dogs in shelters and offering tips for photographing shelter dogs to help them get adopted. I chose the title and tag line, “Wonder Dogs, From Homeless to Hero” because I believe these dogs are our true heroes. They’ve been through a lot without knowing why and they welcome us into their lives without judgement or resentment, only with unconditional love.
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs