In 2012, I photographed 432 dogs for Longmont Humane Society‘s adoptable dog website. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks to my mom for assisting me! We have a great time every Sunday (and some additional days) meeting all of these wonderful furry friends! Also, thanks to our dog handlers and other photographers who help us keep up with all of the photos for dogs and cats at LHS.
- Our Blog Has Moved to Our New Website.
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!