“The Wonder Dogs of Longmont Humane Society” is now on display at Cafe Luna, a coffee shop in an old historic house with a great front porch. Here’s the scoop: July 2 – July 28, 2013 at Cafe Luna – 800 Coffman St., Longmont, Colorado. Come in and check out all of the Wonder Dogs and enjoy a latte or an iced tea! Prints are for sale and greeting cards of the Wonder Dogs are also available at Cafe Luna. A portion of all profits will be donated to Longmont Humane Society.
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old
- Fall Photos!