Yesterday I had quite the diverse group of dogs to photograph. Out of eight dogs, two were senior citizens, one was deaf and one had only three legs, often referred to as a tripod. It was great to meet each dog with its’ individual personality. Lexi, the white dog in the upper left, was deaf. She was full of energy and untrained. My mom waved a bright green ribbon over my head to get her attention toward the camera. Lady, the tan dog in the upper right was a tripod. She was so sweet, affectionate and loving she was adopted before I made it home to upload her photo! The two dogs on the bottom were both senior citizens, well trained, and just wanted to hang out with us. I don’t usually put hats on dogs but since I had this old lady hat I just couldn’t resist!
- Our Blog Has Moved to Our New Website.
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!