This photo series was a good reminder to review your images and re-do them if needed. Kane had been at Longmont Humane Society for quite a while even though he had a nice, artistic photo on his profile. He did look a bit thin and kinda sad. So, I re-took his photo and found that he had gained some weight and had become playful (although he could use some help with his ball catching skills). A few days later he was adopted! Another dog whose photo I re-took was also adopted and the adopter said that he did in fact notice the photo on the shelter website. I’d like to think that the new photo helped Kane find a home, even if just a little bit!
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old
- Fall Photos!