Belle is a senior citizen living with a couple of friends of mine in Massachusetts. I was happy to photograph her and hang out with her for a few days. She has such an up beat personality, is such a happy dog and just loves to hang out with her people. New visitors get greeted by Belle as she shows them each of her toys and takes them on a tour of the living room.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old
- Fall Photos!
- Longmont Humane Society – 18 Days After the Flood
- Belle – A Great Gal in Massachusetts
- Dog Photo – Take 2!