Belle is a senior citizen living with a couple of friends of mine in Massachusetts. I was happy to photograph her and hang out with her for a few days. She has such an up beat personality, is such a happy dog and just loves to hang out with her people. New visitors get greeted by Belle as she shows them each of her toys and takes them on a tour of the living room.
- Our Blog Has Moved to Our New Website.
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!