These faces are of adoptable dogs that are looking for forever homes. Things are starting to get back to normal at the shelter 18 days after the devastating flood that recently hit Boulder County. LHS took in over 165 evacuated animals: dogs, cats and even a goose. They provided safe housing for these pets while their owners who lost their homes, could re-group and find new living situations. Sixty six pets are still at the shelter – waiting to be reunited with their families. I’m not posting photos of evacuated animals to respect their privacy but rather these animals who need new homes with new families.
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog