I had a great variety of pups to photograph yesterday at Longmont Humane Society. Lily, on the left, was super shy because of deep seeded fears, but tried really hard to explore anyway. She is a Giant Schnauzer and just gorgeous! Hank, in the middle, was missing his leg after having it amputated due to an injury. He could jump as high as my head to catch a ball and walked as if he didn’t know he was missing a leg. Twilight, on the right, was a beautiful, gracious dog of almost 10 years yet full of energy and smiles. It always amazes me to see dogs overcome what we would consider their issues or disabilities.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old
- Fall Photos!
- Longmont Humane Society – 18 Days After the Flood
- Belle – A Great Gal in Massachusetts
- Dog Photo – Take 2!