These boys were so fun to photograph! Dozer, the Great Dane needed some extra care while being cared for by Lonmgont Humane Society. He was underweight and very anxious in the shelter environment. They paired him up with Tiny who kept him company while they also fed him extra nutritious food, high in calories. I photographed these two boys with the help of three assistants who kept them in place, repeatedly! It took about 20 shots to capture this pose. At one point Dozer turned away from me and sat directly in my lap! He stayed for several minutes and then went back to posing for his photo. Both boys have been adopted into new homes and love their new families.
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs