Here are some new faces and some old faces at Longmont Humane Society. A couple of these dogs were adopted before we even had a chance to post their photos, like Randall here. Most dogs do get adopted quickly, but once in awhile you have dogs like Blanca and Grace who take longer to find their forever homes. It’s not their fault though. It’s usually just because they don’t get along well with other dogs or cats. Otherwise, they are perfectly loving and personable dogs. I’m glad I volunteer at a shelter that gives them all the time in the world to find their perfect match!
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old