Here are some new faces and some old faces at Longmont Humane Society. A couple of these dogs were adopted before we even had a chance to post their photos, like Randall here. Most dogs do get adopted quickly, but once in awhile you have dogs like Blanca and Grace who take longer to find their forever homes. It’s not their fault though. It’s usually just because they don’t get along well with other dogs or cats. Otherwise, they are perfectly loving and personable dogs. I’m glad I volunteer at a shelter that gives them all the time in the world to find their perfect match!
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs