- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
Category Archives: Dogs at Home
Every 2-3 years we travel to Southwest Colorado or New Mexico. We always make it a point to stop for coffee and take a look around in San Luis, CO. It is a tiny little town with a population of … Continue reading
Jessie is dressed up in his super hero underdog costume for Halloween. Like his brother Jackie, (see Little Red Riding Hood Post) dressing up is challenging in that it makes him think and try to figure out what we are … Continue reading
My dog Jackie views dressing up in costumes akin to agility training. He was born a feral dog in New Orleans right after Hurricane Katrina hit and has overcome many obstacles of being a fearful dog. So, when we go … Continue reading