- Our Blog Has Moved to Our New Website.
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
Category Archives: pets
Nothing says “I Love You” more than cherished photos of your kids, family, pet or significant other. Capturing the bond between family members, either human or pet is something I am absolutely passionate about. Photos will be around for decades … Continue reading
I have to say first of all that I love both color and black and white images pretty much equally. I love color images because color shows us everything we need to know, the color of hair, clothing, trees, eyes, … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago while taking dog photos at Longmont Humane Society, I was faced with super bright sunlight or a bush that was partially dead. So I looked around for a new background and found that the sidewalk … Continue reading
In October I was invited by Laurie Kaufman of RE/MAX to join forces with her to do a fundraiser for Longmont Humane Society. She would bring her clients with dogs in to the office where we set up a photography … Continue reading