- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
Category Archives: Photographing Shelter Dogs
This photo series was a good reminder to review your images and re-do them if needed. Kane had been at Longmont Humane Society for quite a while even though he had a nice, artistic photo on his profile. He did … Continue reading
Now that summer is finally here, I’ve been having a lot of fun photographing the dogs outside. It’s good to have a change of pace and the dogs love the extra time outdoors!
Penelope is such a sweet heart! I have photographed her before and she is always so willing to participate in between cuddling and sitting in your lap. I wanted to try out a new backdrop so I chose Penelope for … Continue reading
It’s not often you get to photograph puppies in a shelter so when I do, my first response is “Oh, how cute!” My second response is, “Wait a minute, puppies are so outta control this is gonna be rough”. This … Continue reading
Here are some photos of dogs at Longmont Humane Society that I took during the last 10 days. Some have been adopted already, others are still waiting. Check them out! You can also view them at http://www.longmonthumane.org. Thanks for viewing!
Here I would like to share with you a couple of before and after photos of dogs in shelters. The before photo is what you would typically see on a shelter website. The after photo is what we now do … Continue reading
In 2012, I photographed 432 dogs for Longmont Humane Society‘s adoptable dog website. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks to my mom for assisting me! We have a great time every Sunday (and some additional days) meeting all of … Continue reading
Here are some featured photos of pups from our Valentine’s Day shoot at Longmont Humane Society!