- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
Tag Archives: boulder dog photography
This is Tigger! He is a one year old, 51 pound boy. I photographed him just last week at Longmont Humane Society. He is very affectionate and just a great looking, well mannered dog. And, as of today, he is … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago while taking dog photos at Longmont Humane Society, I was faced with super bright sunlight or a bush that was partially dead. So I looked around for a new background and found that the sidewalk … Continue reading
In October I was invited by Laurie Kaufman of RE/MAX to join forces with her to do a fundraiser for Longmont Humane Society. She would bring her clients with dogs in to the office where we set up a photography … Continue reading
This is a really well written article by Scott Smith of Consumers Advocate, located in Puerto Rico. Click here to read the article. The article is about Hearts Speak, an organization that I am a member of that connects … Continue reading