- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
Tag Archives: boulder pet photographer
This week I had a photo session with Bianca, a young English Mastiff. She is about six months old and weighs around 50 pounds. I expected to have all kinds of crazy puppy energy, but not with Bianca. She was … Continue reading
In October I was invited by Laurie Kaufman of RE/MAX to join forces with her to do a fundraiser for Longmont Humane Society. She would bring her clients with dogs in to the office where we set up a photography … Continue reading
This is a really well written article by Scott Smith of Consumers Advocate, located in Puerto Rico. Click here to read the article. The article is about Hearts Speak, an organization that I am a member of that connects … Continue reading