- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
Tag Archives: boulder
Getting good photos of your pet with your cell phone can be challenging. I’ve put together some tips to help you get picture perfect shots of your best friends. You can use these same tips for cats. Use a cat … Continue reading
I keep a running tally of the number of dogs I photograph at Longmont Humane Society and I total it up at the end of each year. A little behind on checking my tally, I just did it last week … Continue reading
This is Tigger! He is a one year old, 51 pound boy. I photographed him just last week at Longmont Humane Society. He is very affectionate and just a great looking, well mannered dog. And, as of today, he is … Continue reading
Nothing says “I Love You” more than cherished photos of your kids, family, pet or significant other. Capturing the bond between family members, either human or pet is something I am absolutely passionate about. Photos will be around for decades … Continue reading
I have to say first of all that I love both color and black and white images pretty much equally. I love color images because color shows us everything we need to know, the color of hair, clothing, trees, eyes, … Continue reading
This week I had a photo session with Bianca, a young English Mastiff. She is about six months old and weighs around 50 pounds. I expected to have all kinds of crazy puppy energy, but not with Bianca. She was … Continue reading
In October I was invited by Laurie Kaufman of RE/MAX to join forces with her to do a fundraiser for Longmont Humane Society. She would bring her clients with dogs in to the office where we set up a photography … Continue reading