- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old
- Fall Photos!
- Longmont Humane Society – 18 Days After the Flood
- Belle – A Great Gal in Massachusetts
- Dog Photo – Take 2!
Tag Archives: dog
Today at the shelter I photographed this boy, Koda. He is quite photogenic and we discovered he knew a few tricks like sit, down, shake and sit pretty. It’s really fun to find out these things while creating dog portraits. … Continue reading
Occasionally we like to get some of the shelter dogs out on a field trip for a special photo shoot. The goal is to show off more of their personalities and to take photos in which the viewer can imagine … Continue reading
Photographing high energy dogs in a shelter environment can be challenging. It can be hard to get them to sit and focus long enough for you to take a good photograph since they have just come out of their kennel … Continue reading
These boys were so fun to photograph! Dozer, the Great Dane needed some extra care while being cared for by Lonmgont Humane Society. He was underweight and very anxious in the shelter environment. They paired him up with Tiny who … Continue reading
Every 2-3 years we travel to Southwest Colorado or New Mexico. We always make it a point to stop for coffee and take a look around in San Luis, CO. It is a tiny little town with a population of … Continue reading