- Our Blog Has Moved to Our New Website.
- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
Tag Archives: dogs
Getting good photos of your pet with your cell phone can be challenging. I’ve put together some tips to help you get picture perfect shots of your best friends. You can use these same tips for cats. Use a cat … Continue reading
I keep a running tally of the number of dogs I photograph at Longmont Humane Society and I total it up at the end of each year. A little behind on checking my tally, I just did it last week … Continue reading
I have to say first of all that I love both color and black and white images pretty much equally. I love color images because color shows us everything we need to know, the color of hair, clothing, trees, eyes, … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago while taking dog photos at Longmont Humane Society, I was faced with super bright sunlight or a bush that was partially dead. So I looked around for a new background and found that the sidewalk … Continue reading
This week I had a photo session with Bianca, a young English Mastiff. She is about six months old and weighs around 50 pounds. I expected to have all kinds of crazy puppy energy, but not with Bianca. She was … Continue reading
In October I was invited by Laurie Kaufman of RE/MAX to join forces with her to do a fundraiser for Longmont Humane Society. She would bring her clients with dogs in to the office where we set up a photography … Continue reading
This is a really well written article by Scott Smith of Consumers Advocate, located in Puerto Rico. Click here to read the article. The article is about Hearts Speak, an organization that I am a member of that connects … Continue reading
Here are some new faces and some old faces at Longmont Humane Society. A couple of these dogs were adopted before we even had a chance to post their photos, like Randall here. Most dogs do get adopted quickly, but … Continue reading