- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old
- Fall Photos!
- Longmont Humane Society – 18 Days After the Flood
- Belle – A Great Gal in Massachusetts
- Dog Photo – Take 2!
Tag Archives: pets
Here are some new faces and some old faces at Longmont Humane Society. A couple of these dogs were adopted before we even had a chance to post their photos, like Randall here. Most dogs do get adopted quickly, but … Continue reading
Today at the shelter I photographed this boy, Koda. He is quite photogenic and we discovered he knew a few tricks like sit, down, shake and sit pretty. It’s really fun to find out these things while creating dog portraits. … Continue reading
This is Porgy. I have photographed him four times over the past several years (maybe five years?). He is one of the most amazing dogs I’ve ever met. Porgy came to Longmont Humane Society after spending nine months in a … Continue reading
I love photographing in the fall. The colors are amazing and dogs love to play in the leaves. They love the smells and textures and playfulness that fall leaves bring. Hoping to get another week or two of fall … Continue reading
“The Wonder Dogs of Longmont Humane Society” is now on display at Cafe Luna, a coffee shop in an old historic house with a great front porch. Here’s the scoop: July 2 – July 28, 2013 at Cafe Luna – … Continue reading
Penelope is such a sweet heart! I have photographed her before and she is always so willing to participate in between cuddling and sitting in your lap. I wanted to try out a new backdrop so I chose Penelope for … Continue reading
This past weekend my mother and I, along with the help of Dixie and Brett, photographed 13 dogs for Longmont Humane Society. See below to meet some beautiful pups!