- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
Tag Archives: pets
“The Wonder Dogs of Longmont Humane Society” is now on display at Cafe Luna, a coffee shop in an old historic house with a great front porch. Here’s the scoop: July 2 – July 28, 2013 at Cafe Luna – … Continue reading
Penelope is such a sweet heart! I have photographed her before and she is always so willing to participate in between cuddling and sitting in your lap. I wanted to try out a new backdrop so I chose Penelope for … Continue reading
This past weekend my mother and I, along with the help of Dixie and Brett, photographed 13 dogs for Longmont Humane Society. See below to meet some beautiful pups!