- The Covid Days
- Dog of the Month – April 2020
- 11 Tips for Taking Cell Phone Photos of Your Dog
- 3,000 Shelter Dogs Photographed!
- Dog of the Month – February 2020
- Say “I Love You” With A Photo
- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
Tag Archives: photographing shelter dogs
Now that summer is finally here, I’ve been having a lot of fun photographing the dogs outside. It’s good to have a change of pace and the dogs love the extra time outdoors!
We are pleased to announce that we have been accepted as a Service Professional Member to HeARTs Speak, a global organization that connects and supports artists and animal shelters in an effort to reduce the number of adoptable animals unnecessarily … Continue reading
Penelope is such a sweet heart! I have photographed her before and she is always so willing to participate in between cuddling and sitting in your lap. I wanted to try out a new backdrop so I chose Penelope for … Continue reading