- Why I Love Black and White
- New Backgrounds
- Bianca’s Pet Photography Session
- Halloween Pet Photo Fundraiser in Boulder with RE/MAX.
- Hearts Speak – a great article about a great organization.
- Some New Faces and some Old Faces
- Little Stinkers
- New Summer Background
- Sitting Pretty
- This Shelter Dogs’ Life
- Special Photo Sessions for Patient Pooches
- Photographing High Energy Dogs in the Shelter
- Big Dog, Little Dog!
- Coaching Shy Dogs
- Bam-Bam for Mayor
- Jesse – The Super Hero Underdog
- Little Red Riding Hood – October 2014
- Dogs Overcoming Obstacles
- You Can’t Get An Old Girl Down
- No One Told Carmen She is Nine Years Old
Tag Archives: photographing shelter dogs
Now that summer is finally here, I’ve been having a lot of fun photographing the dogs outside. It’s good to have a change of pace and the dogs love the extra time outdoors!
We are pleased to announce that we have been accepted as a Service Professional Member to HeARTs Speak, a global organization that connects and supports artists and animal shelters in an effort to reduce the number of adoptable animals unnecessarily … Continue reading
Penelope is such a sweet heart! I have photographed her before and she is always so willing to participate in between cuddling and sitting in your lap. I wanted to try out a new backdrop so I chose Penelope for … Continue reading